Monday, June 17, 2013

odds and ends

Not much going on in the way of commissions, awaiting some briefs, waiting for my inbox to flag a new message from someone wanting images, so in the meantime, I have been teaching myself how to skin and rig 3-D models ready for animation.

This character is called Abura-Sumeshi and is an Obakemono, a kind of garden spirit from Japan.. he is a potato/yam-headed chap dressed in rough sack cloth with a straw hat and wooden shoes, he carries a stick with a gourd attached for carrying lamp oil that he steals from people's houses at night. 

This is a long-term project, eventually I will texture him and put him in an environment to make a little animation sequence.

Other than that, I have made a few more Dino images:

Cryolophosaurus

Tyrannosaurus attacking a Triceratops

That's all for now...


No comments: